Villa La Pereza
Brimming with privacy and peace. Uninterrupted sea views.
Offering real privacy, yet with direct access to the beach and hammock area, Villa La Pereza is for connoisseurs of the finer things in life. With your own heated pool, a solarium and fitness equipment, interiors clad in contemporary Mediterranean hues courtesy of Jean Pierre Martel and a sitting and dining area just made for get-togethers, you may never want to leave. But views of the beach and Mediterranean from your terraces and the sub-tropical gardens around you entice you to step outside.
Villa La Pereza is unique for its partnership with HOGO. A revolutionary sleep system that protects and improves your health. Guests should expect to experience a perfect night’s sleep, awaking refreshed and relaxed. Every HOGO sleep system base can be tailored according to the weight and spinal curve of each individual guest, promising the perfect environment for the body to regenerate naturally during sleep. Apart from sleeping on a HOGO system, guests booking into Villa La Pereza will have access to a professional HOGO sleep coach.
- Occupants - 8 people
- Four bedrooms: three with king-size beds, one with twin beds; two of the bedrooms have a sea view
- Four ensuite marble bathrooms with double vanity, walk in shower
- Lounge with dining area and sofas looking out onto the beach
- Private 800m2/ 8610ft2 garden with sea view, private heated pool, solarium, and fitness equipment
- Direct access to the beach and hammock area
- Personal check-in at the villa and private parking with 24-hour surveillance
- 70-inch flat-screen television with Bluetooth capability
- Amenities: Natura Bissé toiletries
- Fully-equipped kitchen and outdoor barbecue upon request
- Signature services and personal attention, such as unpacking or catering service; upon request and subject to availability
- Private butler service at exclusive rates for villa guests; upon request and subject to availability